rtsdyt

Welcome to Silver Clan!

Warrior News

New Cats: If you are new or haven't emailed us yet, Copy the form on the JOIN HERE page, fill it out, and email us at amberstar786@gmail.com or snowpetal119@gmail.com. Everyone will be blocked untill they email us and fill out the form. Thanks! Email us: Patchcloud and Foxtail. You need to fill out the form on the JOIN HERE page! Weather: Windy:Yes, Cloudy:Yes, Raining:No, Snowing:No, Sunny:No, Hailing:Yes Season: Leafbare Patrols: Hunting Patrol 1: Skyblossom, Amberstar, Greyflight, Ravenheart Hunting patrol 2: Icewing, Nighttail, Scarletfoot, Jadepelt Dawn Patrol: Greyfeather, Moonfur, Paleheart, Skypaw Daylight patrol:Leafwing, Sunpelt, Nettleclaw, Moontail Sunset Patrol: Treeclaw, Furytail, Firetree, Stonepaw Email us about what you find on Patrol! Gathering: April 1

Total Pageviews

Search this blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

Great Oak

This is a good place for apprentices to learn how to climb trees and gather moss. There are lots of herbs for the medicine cats too.

And here is the top of the tree!

10 comments:

  1. Rosepaw, do you want to gather herbs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jadepelt can we practise my climbing??

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will!! IM GOING TO BE THE BEST APPRENTICE THAT CAN CLIMB!!! EVEN BETTER THAN DEWPAW AND BURROWPAW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O I mean DEWFUR and BURROWPELT now :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes i would like to go collect herbs
    -rosepaw

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good. I think there is some cat mint over there. Could you go get it? I see some marigold over here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Races up to top of the tree, Moonpaw, try to climb up here!

    -Jadepelt

    ReplyDelete
  8. I look up at Jadepelt. This was my climbing assesment. I CAN DO THIS!! I told myself. I leaped. I clung to the trunk of the great oak and clawed myself into the first branch. "DOING GREAT SO FAR MOONPAW! TRY AND GET TOT HE TOP WITH ME!" I clawed and scraped and leaped from branch to branch. Finally I was at the top. Jadepelt looked at me with pride in her face. "Have a look around you." I looked put of the tree and saw such an amzing sight. I saw the lake glimmering with snow and Snowpetal and Rosepaw gathering herbs. I could even see a snow topped rdge a little further down the slope. "IS THAT THE CAMP!!" I exclaimed. "Thats right Moonpaw." Jadepelt said. "From up here you can see most of our territory. Maybe if you look far enough you might even see a bit of MapleClan." I looekd on in awe. I was seeing clan life in a new perspective, all from just on top of a tree. "Okay, time to come down Moonpaw."

    When we got to the bottom of the tree Jadepelt started to tell me about the tree and how once when an ancient ThuinderClan cat named Squirrelflight had an idea of a daylight gathering and apprentices from the old clans WindClan, ShadowClan, RiverClan and of course ThunderClan had all their apprentices battle in contests. Jadepelt told me how one blind apprentice named Jaypaw had saved his brother Lionpaw and Breezepaw an apprentice from WindClan. I looked into the tree. There was so much history here that mgiht never be known or found out about. It may nearly be my time to be a warrior, but i would learn soemthing new every day.

    ReplyDelete

Writers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive