rtsdyt

Welcome to Silver Clan!

Warrior News

New Cats: If you are new or haven't emailed us yet, Copy the form on the JOIN HERE page, fill it out, and email us at amberstar786@gmail.com or snowpetal119@gmail.com. Everyone will be blocked untill they email us and fill out the form. Thanks! Email us: Patchcloud and Foxtail. You need to fill out the form on the JOIN HERE page! Weather: Windy:Yes, Cloudy:Yes, Raining:No, Snowing:No, Sunny:No, Hailing:Yes Season: Leafbare Patrols: Hunting Patrol 1: Skyblossom, Amberstar, Greyflight, Ravenheart Hunting patrol 2: Icewing, Nighttail, Scarletfoot, Jadepelt Dawn Patrol: Greyfeather, Moonfur, Paleheart, Skypaw Daylight patrol:Leafwing, Sunpelt, Nettleclaw, Moontail Sunset Patrol: Treeclaw, Furytail, Firetree, Stonepaw Email us about what you find on Patrol! Gathering: April 1

Total Pageviews

Search this blog

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Nursery

This is the nursery:












This den is in a cliff and is surrounded by brambles.

And this is the inside! Cozy, huh?

3 comments:

  1. I walked into the nursery, greating the kits. I enjoy visiting every once in awhile because i would love to have kits, but if I plan to try and become deputy I knew that would get in the way. I slowly wandered out of the nursery, knowing it was smart to be deputy not a queen

    -jadepelt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Jadepelt walk out of the nursery. I padded over to her. "You know, when I have my kits, after my first apprentice of course, your welcome to visit them and look after them all the time." Jadepelt looked at me in gratitude and we walked off to greet Leafwing, Nettleclaw and Greyflight.

    ReplyDelete

Writers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive