rtsdyt

Welcome to Silver Clan!

Warrior News

New Cats: If you are new or haven't emailed us yet, Copy the form on the JOIN HERE page, fill it out, and email us at amberstar786@gmail.com or snowpetal119@gmail.com. Everyone will be blocked untill they email us and fill out the form. Thanks! Email us: Patchcloud and Foxtail. You need to fill out the form on the JOIN HERE page! Weather: Windy:Yes, Cloudy:Yes, Raining:No, Snowing:No, Sunny:No, Hailing:Yes Season: Leafbare Patrols: Hunting Patrol 1: Skyblossom, Amberstar, Greyflight, Ravenheart Hunting patrol 2: Icewing, Nighttail, Scarletfoot, Jadepelt Dawn Patrol: Greyfeather, Moonfur, Paleheart, Skypaw Daylight patrol:Leafwing, Sunpelt, Nettleclaw, Moontail Sunset Patrol: Treeclaw, Furytail, Firetree, Stonepaw Email us about what you find on Patrol! Gathering: April 1

Total Pageviews

Search this blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

Sunning Falls

Cats come to sunning falls to relax. Ocean Clan believes that Sunning Falls is theirs.

9 comments:

  1. Well im going over there to sun myself after the battle and if any Ocean Clan warriors try to stop me theyll know that they messed with the wrong apprentice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAH!!! Beautiful sun!! So wonderf- *SPLASH!!!* *drip* *drip* Just dont roll over on a narrow rock, please. *SHAKE OFF WATER*

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Licks paw over ear* AMBERSTAR BE CAREFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Jumps into water) Sunning falls is great! It's very relaxing to go and soak up the sun, then dive into the water!

    -Jadpelt

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love relaxing here. *sees Amberstar fall off rock* Amberstar you mousebrain! Be more careful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Jumps into pond* Ahh this is the life! *wades deeper and deeper* I need to practice my swimming, I haven't been to the bathing sen in awhile after all that happened. HELP SOMEBODY! I CANT SWIM! *looks around and sees nobody* *Just barley makes it over to side of the pond* huh I wonder what everyone will think of me now, not quite the master swimmer i used to be!

    -jadepelt

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard a struggling coming from nearby, in the abthing den I guessed, I saw Jadepelt sitting at the edge of the water. I snorted guessing what had happened. "You not a fish you know Jadepelt?" I told her. She glared at me and then we let out a mrrow of laughter. It was good to have Jadepelt as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops! I meant sunning falls i wrote that when it was really early

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moontail sniffed the cool crisp air.She was so glad to be out camp again, She smelt a bird and saw it sitting nearby. She was about to stalk it when she heard a branch snap.

    ReplyDelete

Writers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive