rtsdyt

Welcome to Silver Clan!

Warrior News

New Cats: If you are new or haven't emailed us yet, Copy the form on the JOIN HERE page, fill it out, and email us at amberstar786@gmail.com or snowpetal119@gmail.com. Everyone will be blocked untill they email us and fill out the form. Thanks! Email us: Patchcloud and Foxtail. You need to fill out the form on the JOIN HERE page! Weather: Windy:Yes, Cloudy:Yes, Raining:No, Snowing:No, Sunny:No, Hailing:Yes Season: Leafbare Patrols: Hunting Patrol 1: Skyblossom, Amberstar, Greyflight, Ravenheart Hunting patrol 2: Icewing, Nighttail, Scarletfoot, Jadepelt Dawn Patrol: Greyfeather, Moonfur, Paleheart, Skypaw Daylight patrol:Leafwing, Sunpelt, Nettleclaw, Moontail Sunset Patrol: Treeclaw, Furytail, Firetree, Stonepaw Email us about what you find on Patrol! Gathering: April 1

Total Pageviews

Search this blog

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Medicine cat den and clearing

This medicine cat's den and clearing:











This den is between 2 trees and under a rock.

This is the inside!

3 comments:

  1. After the battle I had really hurt my leg. I went to Snowpetals den to get some herbs for it. But as soon as I tried to walk I would fall over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I told you not to fight! Oh well let me check you over. Can you stand?" I asked Moontail. "No I tried." She said. I felt her hind leg. "It's broken." I said. She looked at me with a worried look on her face. "Don't worry. I can put a splint and some comfrey on it. Lillypaw broke her leg when the badgers came and she kept fighting. NOT A GOOD IDEA!! Now she can barley move. You saw her in the Nursery didn't you?"

    ReplyDelete

Writers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive